Four Fold Invitation
Check out my third collection of "Fine Art" Prints entitled LIBERTY. A collection made by a publishing and printing company specialised in Artists' prints : Atelier Contemporain.
Based in the South of France, this company uses a printing technique inspired by the lithography called "Giclee" or "Digigraphy". Label of excellence, the giclee allows to apply colours on canvas. A frequent process used in numerous galleries and museums. Giclees sold here are guaranteed a minimum of 60 years in normal exposure conditions.
- Click to view larger image and other views -
- Click on the pink boxes for more descriptions -
4 available pictures:
- Madame Violette
- Arts & Métiers
- Miss Florelle
- Stretched cotton canvas
- Wooden frame (with wedges)
2 available sizes:
- 40x80 cm (16''x32'')
- 60x120 cm (24''x47")
- Printed on cotton canvas
- Colours according to Giclee® by Epson
- Limited Editions, numbered 100 units
- Signed by the Artist
Sold without decorative frame and not ready to hang
How to order a LIBERTY edition?
- Click & Go to Atelier Contemporain website -